Text Crystal: 360 - 463 - 6785
Excelon is a private, by-reservation dog care and training studio. At my place, I cater to dogs and their people with private and group training.
Located outside of Shelton.
My clients come from near and far: all around the beautiful South Puget Sound area!!
My service area is Mason and Thurston County.
Olympia, Shelton, Tumwater, Union, Hoodsport, Lacey, Rochester and Tenino area
What To Bring For Your Dog's Stay
Required Items To Bring
- Your dogs regular food enough for entire stay
- UTD Shot record, a copy for me
- Payment required at check in
- Forms and Liability release filled out, I email them to you
- Notes for me about your dog's normal ritual: food, water, potty and what he can not have in regards to toys and food.
Optional Comfort Items
- Bed or blanket with the scent of him on it
- Favorite treat and notes on how you use it
Please only bring comfort items your dog is used to having and can be left alone with. This is not the time to buy him something new that he has never had before.
Please have your dog on leash and under control. No harness' on your dog.
A slip lead is best. If you don't have one ask me.
Always potty your dog at home before you bring him. Do not allow him to eliminate on my property for sanitation reasons. Ask me where the dog potty area is located.
What to bring for your dog's stay at Excelon K9 Camp